The Life's Learning Centre Blog

How to stay Motivated to work-out, get fit and stay healthy every day?

Posted on: June 26, 2009

paul_anthony_dreambodyLiving healthy seems to be the direction that many people are taking these days. There is a shift from fast food to cooking and enjoying your food. It is very hard to stay motivated with so much going on around us every second of every day. Whether you are looking to workout, join a sport or simply muster enough motivation to go out for a walk, it helps to educate yourself on the methods, tips and tricks that successful motivators use to get their butt’s up and moving!

A wise personal trainer once told me “90% of the battle is to get your mind focused, the other 10% is a piece of cake….or better yet carrot!”. Paul Anthony, World Pro Champion and personal fitness trainer lets us in on the secrets to motivating ourselves to undergo daily fitness.

“I believe people that stay consistently motivated are great visualizers.  They can see the end result better than everyone else.  They don’t just see the end result, but they can feel, taste, hear and smell the end result.  This just sends them into a blissful, pleasure seeking, hungry cat in the jungle mode!  To them their goal has already arrived, they have tried their goal on like a suit, the suit fits and is not coming off.  No wonder it’s so easy for them to get up at 5:00 am in the morning for a workout, they start living their dream before they receive it.”

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

Pro Personal Trainer Paul Anthony

Ask The Dream Team

Do you have a question about fitness, health or nutrition? Whatever the question or suggestion, the Dream Team is here to help. Please feel free to send us an email with your question or topic suggestion to paul@dreambodyguaranteed.com. or visit us online at http://www.dreambodyguaranteed.com

The DreamBody Video Series

Paul Anthony on Twitter

DreamBody Video Series

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: